Sustainable Green Building (Mauritius) t/a GBCM, a not-for-profit organisation through its constitution, is an affiliated organisation of the World Green Building Council.
One of the roles of the Green Building Council is to educate practitioners about green building. The Green Star SA rating tool was developed by GBCSA (Green Building Council of South Africa) based on the Australian rating tool.
- Assesment of the environmental sustainability of existing building operations
- Informing and measuring the environmental performance of the design and construction process
- Management policies and plans required to achieve environmental performance
- Indoor air quality and lighting comfort
- Indoor pollutant management
Who should attend?
Course participants will come from a diverse range of professions - sustainability consultants, architects, engineers, interior designers, quantity surveyors, project managers, contractors, property developers, tenants, students and anyone else involved in the refurbishment and management of existing building. Please note: You must attend this course and sit the separate examination to become a Green Star SA Accredited Professional.